The system was designed to allow for the AgXcel electric pumps to utilize proper system voltage so that amps may be distributed evenly and managed evenly to both pumps. This equalization allows for the pumps to be driven evenly which allows for proper and even product draw which is critical to any precision application solution. When setting up any electric pump system all connections from electrical to liquid play an important role in achieving maximum pump performance and durability. AgXcel averages approximately 4 years of life from our custom built electric pumps due to the system design and overall specification. AgXcel electric pumps are industry tested and sealed to keep out the harsh Ag elements like dust and moisture. Many times end users state that they are always replacing their electric pumps during the season due to failure of the pump.
Much of this failure is due to improper setup and improper management of system pressure of the system. The AgXcel GX2 solution has overcome this issue over the past 12 years due to the design of the GX series of systems and has enjoyed great success with the AgXcel electric pumps.
The AgXcel GX2 dual pump solution has an array of system features including the seamless integration into all the major OEM controllers like the Case IH Pro 600/700, Trimble, Green Star, Agleader and MicroTrak. With our system design the end user may experience features like:
- Auto Rate Control
- Variable Rate Control
- Swath Control
The GX2 solution kit also includes the following features.
- 1-4# check valve for every row that includes orifice cavity
- Wilger floating ball manifold assembly for each row or the optional PVC pipe manifolds. Each manifold solution comes pre-configured and fully assembled with the appropriate floating balls installed and mounted on a custom laser cut powder coated bracket. The Wilger manifold solution also comes kitted and mounted with a white laser cut back panel mount for easy viewing.
- 3 sets of orifices in each kit to ensure the flexibility of flow ranges and the ability to change rates on a wide scale.
- 2 filters with 50 & 80 mesh screens that ensure that liquid is clean when passing through orifices.
- 50ft 3/4" hose for feed from tank to pump input feed along with a 3/4” ball valve for tank feed shut off after daily use or maintenance.
- Over 200ft of 1/4" tubing to feed to each row from the manifold down to each check valve and ultimately to each row unit flow
- 2 AgXcel custom designed agricultural rated 5.3 GPM at 60PSI open flow. Each pump is configured with an internal bypass mechanism and embedded check valve to ensure proper system pressure is maintained and no backflow from fertilizer tank is drawn and wasted. All harnesses are weather coated with weather packed fittings to withstand even the harshest conditions. The AgXcel electric pump is lined and sealed internally to keep out the weather environments and moisture to assist in the durability and lasting service of the pump.
- All systems come with a large 4” 0-60 PSI SS gauge
- The AgXcel automatic implement switch that is included in every kit ensures that the system gets put into a “hold” state when that implement is raised and then returns the system into its normal running state once the implement is lowered. A special mounting bracket is also included in the kit for the flexibility of mounting in various locations. The harness for the implement switch is also designed to break at the hitch for ease of release when removing the implement.
- OPTIONAL The AgXcel MANX manual rate controller allows for the management of system pressure with a simple to use radial dial to increase or decrease voltage to the AgXcel pumps to manage the speed of the pumps.
- Each MANX controller harness is designed for quick disconnect at the
- Complete power harness to the battery with a 25 amp fuse
- Complete installation guide and quick start guide is also included in every kit
- 1 year warranty
- Rate charts for proper orifice selection and system pressure management
- Full installation instructions and guides on the importance of proper check valve mounting locations, tube length and orifice placement.
As with all AgXcel precision fertilizer application systems, in an effort to ensure that the GPA requirement is met, comes pre-assembled with a GX2 laser cut powder coated solid stand, dual filters are mounted and all hoses are pre-cut, fitted and plumbed to ensure proper flow is met and system pressure is maintained.