AgXcel’s GX11NH3 Kits condense anhydrous ammonia vapor into liquid prior to metering for PRECISE measurement. Used with any OEM automatic rate control allows full automatic application and ensures consistent rates regardless of changing speeds, ambient air temperatures or tank pressures. Product entering the GX11 from the nurse tank is a mixture of liquid and vapor. The heat exchanger condenses the vapor into liquid form which ensures consistent, accurate measurement, making your operation as efficient as it can be!
With Full Rich Features:
- Auto rate – when your speed changes the GX11 rate follows
- VRT – allows for variable rate control from your OEM controller
- Swath Control – section control management from your existing OEM rate controller
- Faster – Allows for precise application rates under existing conditions so not more SLOWING down!
- Width management - Allows for wider machine applications
- Colder - No worries about cold weather applications
- Durability - Stainless steel, fully assembled and pressure tested metering/control
- Seamless Integration into most controllers – John Deere, Trimble, AgLeader, Micro-Trak, Raven, Topcon